top of page
HEAD TO THE WOODS
Students create bio-complete tea to feed their school's hydroponic system.
2023 AAANRE Annual Meeting
October 2, 2023
Effie Kokrine Charter School 7th and 8th grade students ventured into the Boreal Forest near Fairbanks in late August. They extracted soil from this forest, placed it in an aerated tank to extract its biology, and then nourished the microbes with ground organic matter. This concoction became a nutrient mix used to grow lettuce in the school's hydroponic system, connecting their forest exploration to sustainable agriculture.
Middle School AgXplorer
- September 30 - October 1
- Captain Cook Hotel, Anchorage, AK
- Registration through through link, below
AAANRE Annual Meeting
- Monday, October 2, 7:00pm
- Hosted on ZOOM videoconference
Chena River Chinook Salmon
CASE Institute NRE
(Natural Resources & Ecology)
- 2024 Dates TBA in November 2023
VISIONS Expo 2023
AAANRE to host booth
- Teacher Recruiting Opportunity FREE for
Alaska School Districts
- Booth #116
- Contact us for more information.
bottom of page